недеља, 24. фебруар 2013.

If you ever feel like you're nothing,you're perfect to me :)

Kada pricam sa drugaricama o ovoj temi,temi promena,cesto udjemo u raspravu,jer one osporavaju moje misljenje.  Ne mogu da kazem da ne verujem u urodjene osobine,ali po mom misljenju mnoge stvari mogu da se promene,tacnije previse stvari. Ako gledate crno na svet oko sebe,promenite to. Posvetite se vise sebi, ne trosite uzalud vase zivce, trudite se vise,ucite vise, trudite se vise na poslu, promenite nesto na sebi,ne tracite vreme da patite zbog ljubavi. Da,verujem da mi drzimo sve konce u nasim zivotima. Da mozemo da uradimo mnoge stvari,previse stvari!  Verujem,zato sto sam nekada mislila suprotno,ali promenila sam se. Zato ne tracite vreme,nego ulepsajte sebi zivot.
Danasnji outfit post je posvecen ovim vojnicki pantalonama,u koje sam zaljubljena od prvog dana kad sam ih ugledala,iako ih na trenutno nosi pola grada,meni su one ostale omiljene. Posto nisam znala koji dzemper da obucem,zavirila sam u mamin orman i pronasla ovu rolku. Sve to sam uparila sa patikama sa skrivenom petom,koje su preudobne. Uzivajte! :)

When I speak with my friends about this theme,about changes, we often discuss,because they don't believe that my opinion is true. I can't say that I don't believe in inborn qualities, but I also believe that many things are able to change. If you think that world around you is dark, change that. Take more care of yourself, don’t waste your time in vain, don’t be mad, try, try more, study more, be better at work, change something about your look, don’t be sad because you’re not happy in love. Yes, I believe that we are masters of our lives. We can do some things, too many things. I believe in it, because  I thought different before, but I’m changed. So don’t waste your time, make the world a better place for you.
In today’s post I will show you my army pants,that was love at first sight, even now when half of city wears it, they are still my favorite. I didn’t know what sweater to wear, so I looked at my mums closet, and I found this  turtleneck sweater. I pair all of that with my shoes with hidden heel which are so comfortable. Enjoy :)












pants:zara
                                                                        jacket : h&m
                                                                       bag : stradivarius 
                                                                   sunglasses: accessorize 
                                                                     

43 коментара:

  1. Great look! The sneakers and the bag are so amazing!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. thanks for ur sweet comment dear :)now following u on gfc! hope u will follow back! having a great giveaway over on my blog today! would love for you to stop by and enter!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. love this look on you hun! now I follow u kisses
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. U ovo postu, sijas! :)
    POSETITE MOJ BLOG:
    http://danicafashion.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Koji aparat koristite,moze link gde ste ga narucile?

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Ne znam tacno,od mog decka je,neki nikon :) ali je stariji je model,tako da verujem da ga nema vise. Jana

      Избриши
  6. A Great post, I like your army pants

    Follow each other?

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. odlicna kombinacija,svidjaju mi se farmerke i patike

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. I agree with your reflexion. I think we have in our hands the possibility of changing everything we don´t want in our lives.
    It was a great post, I love your look and the pants are so nice. Kisses:)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. Pantalone ti super stoji a meni je rolka bas dobra,probaj da je zadrzis...mama ce razumeti...

    ОдговориИзбриши
  10. Hlače suuuuuuu <3 ! Ostala sam bez teksta :D superiška !

    ОдговориИзбриши
  11. Supeeeer super outfit :) Obozavam military print :) ♥

    ОдговориИзбриши
  12. gorgeous outfit! loving these camo jeans - you girls have a great blog! we would be sooo excited if you would check out our's:
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch
    we're only two ;) hope you still enjoy!
    xxx

    ОдговориИзбриши
  13. Super izgledash svigaju mi se pantalone i jaknica :)-pratimo se??? giveaway kod mene :) http://anitce.blogspot.com/2013/02/giveaway.html

    ОдговориИзбриши
  14. Very nice blog! :) I follow you of course. Hope you follow me.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  15. Great post!!! Happiness is just a choice, is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ;)
    You look beautiful in your outfit! Love the pants and the sneakers! Thank you so much for stopping by, would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ОдговориИзбриши
  16. You look beautiful and I love your positive and uplifting take on life. :)
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  17. This is a very lovely outfit! I am so crazy over those sneaker wedges. Wish I can have mine soon. :)
    Love the name of your blog too! Following now via GFC :D

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  18. nice post dear, mind we follow one another? i always follow back instantly.
    thanks.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  19. Hello!
    Great look, love your pants!!!!)

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
    You are always welcome!!!!

    Would you like to follow each other????

    A lot of kisses!

    Kateryna

    http://fashionbycatia.blogspot.it

    ОдговориИзбриши
  20. Thanks for sharing! and i agree with you, we should not be passive about our environment. If it doesnt work for us, we should do something to make it work.


    Fashion for Beauty

    ОдговориИзбриши
  21. I'm in love with your sneakers! The rest of the outfit is as equally amazing :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  22. Super post, pantalone su odlicne!

    http://fashion-board.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  23. I love the positive message you are sending into the world and I also love your camo pants! I feel like a good message can sometimes get lost in its surroundings, kind of like camo print!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  24. Your blog is amazing!

    And your style is perfect!

    Would you like follow each other? let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  25. I agree! We can change everything...just wanting it!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ОдговориИзбриши
  26. Great shoes :)
    Thanks for your comment :)

    xo,
    Carolina

    ОдговориИзбриши
  27. Koliko imate godina vas tri? I da, jedna od vas je rekla da trenira hip hop, pa me zanima u kom klubu?

    ОдговориИзбриши
  28. Very inspiring message. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Let us follow each other's blog? Let me know and I will follow back? Pamela http://thestyleandtravel-journals.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  29. i LOVE the way your paired army green and the brighter forest green in the outfit !

    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS

    ОдговориИзбриши
  30. love love olive green with black! lookin great! =)

    ОдговориИзбриши

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...